The Residence at Quarry Hill partners with Genesis Rehab Services, one of Vermont’s foremost providers, to give residents a powerful palette of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy services to avail themselves of should the need arise:
- Training in mobility, gait stability, posture & positioning.
- Exercise programs to increase muscle function, coordination and endurance.
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion.
- Wound care.
- Pain management.
- Education and training in areas such as dressing, bathing, eating and grooming.
- Activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration.
- Adaptive techniques or equipment to overcome physical disabilities.
- Strengthening and coordination exercises.
- Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movements.
- Recovery of speech, language, and memory skills.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication, including programs for the hearing impaired.
- Oral muscle functioning and abilities required for speaking and swallowing.
- Appropriate diet recommendations.